cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to confirm full access

Salar786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got a new sim and new subscription for which I have already paid. I keep getting this message "We’ve noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access.
A 6 digit code associated with your EverSafe ID will be sent to phone number . We will need you to confirm this number."

But I am not receiving any messages and my sim says "Emergency Calls Only", which tells me that the sim is not completely active. I have restarted my device countless times and tried everything on these blogs. It's really frustrating. Can someone please help!!

3 REPLIES 3

Salar786
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have raised a ticket and left a private message as well. Haven't received any response yet. My phone says my sim is not registered. I'll wait for a response from CS_Agent. It looks like it is a sim activation issue for sure.

@Salar786 wrote:

I got a new sim and new subscription for which I have already paid. I keep getting this message "We’ve noticed you have an active Public Mobile service and would like to confirm your full access.
A 6 digit code associated with your EverSafe ID will be sent to phone number . We will need you to confirm this number."

But I am not receiving any messages and my sim says "Emergency Calls Only", which tells me that the sim is not completely active. I have restarted my device countless times and tried everything on these blogs. It's really frustrating. Can someone please help!!

Assuming your phone device is compatible, there's very likely an issue with the activation.  Please contact a Public Mobile customer support agent using the chatbot.  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If for some reason the chatbot doesn't allow you to submit a ticket, send a private message to the username CS_Agent.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.