cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access my old account

Tg10111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have an account and can’t access it since my email was changed. I have since made a new account with a new number because I needed it for emergency. I want to completely delete my old account. Every time I reset the password it says error logging in. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Tg10111 no worry, they will find you a solution, or you ask them to escalate 

Tg10111

Yes and we tried multiple devices and it always said error. Reset my password many times. Currently speaking to an agent but no progress. 

@Tg10111    Are you clearing cache/cookies and/or using another browser or incognito/private mode because of site cache issues to login?

Tg10111

I wouldn’t mind waiting 90 days, however, this account was made with my sisters credit card and information and we cannot access it to change/delete her info. ASAP. 

Tg10111

I have multiple accounts and one was made by my sister on her credit card, that is the one we can’t access. 
The new account I made with the incorrect charges is being dealt with and they told me their accounting department will take 10-15 days to contact me because they can’t find that charge. 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Tg10111   You had a thread last Saturday regarding incorrect charges here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/How-do-I-get-a-refund-for-error-when-sett...

Was customer support not able to help you sort it out as you shouldn't really need to activate another account if you were already charged for an earlier one?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tg10111 if you have not pay your old account and has been suspended for 90 days, it would have been closed already 

but if you want to confirm, you can first call 1.855.4PUBLIC from another phone, enter 1 for English and then enter your old phone number.  If the system can't locate the account? it means it has been closed already 

Need Help? Let's chat.