cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access my account

Fibtje
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to port a number yesterday but it was the wrong number. Thanks to this community I was able to get the port cancelled BUT I can’t access my account. It sends a code to my email which I enter, it then sends a code to the phone number I incorrectly ported but I don’t receive the code. Public sales told me on live chat they are having issues today and can’t respond to any tickets or messages. I can’t even access my account to close it and just start over. If I hit resend code it just keeps sending texts. Any ideas??? I need access to my account

12 REPLIES 12

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Fibtje

Since you entered the incorrect phone number you should be able to request the porting of the correct number. This may or may not change the phone number eversafe uses for its secondary verification step that will only be sent out via text message to the phone number.

You can request your port via customer support or by calling the telus/koodo porting departments. You will need your old account # to do so and your old Sim card in your phone to reply YES to the PAT(porting authorization text) within 90 minutes of recieving it. Once ported in try signing in again. If you still cannot recieve the 6 digit code then hopefully customer support can update that info with eversafe for you. If you want the phone # for the porting department just ask and it will be sent to your private message box.

@Fibtje2  Please submit ticket with support using this link 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Fibtje2

I can’t submit a ticket because you have to sign in to do that 

Fibtje2

And now it won’t even let me access my community account (had to create a second one with a friends number) 

@Fibtje  Can you try again and if you can get to profile page and pick a temp PM phone number . Or transfer number . For me with all new activation . I pick temp number first make sure everything works then port the number afterwards 

HI @Fibtje 
were you able to submit agent a ticket? they can help you with both the login and submit a porting request as well

But there is a slowness with support queue today, so, instead of within 2 hours , maybe you have to wait a bit longer

Fibtje

Tried and it briefly gave me access to some services (not porting a number) but then asked for the 2 step verification again

Fibtje

I have no idea. I mistyped the number so I know nothing about it 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is the number it's trying to send the Verification Code to still active with another Provider?

I have an Account that has the 2FA Phone Number as a different one than on the Account, I have it set up with a Lucky Mobile Phone Number to send the sign in code to, and they always come through even though the lines aren't with Public Mobile, the numbers are just used for EverSafe ID Verification.

If the number is still Active on another SIM Card with another provider, the EverSafe ID Code should still come through from Public Mobile as a text message.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fibtje  You can try the rest password option it may help you get code sent to email instead to log in 

Fibtje

They can’t respond to tickets right now

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fibtje  Please submit ticket with support from here 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.