cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flash sale

Cannonman631
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I looked on the public mobile web sight 30gig 40.00 until Aug 28 but when I sign into my girlfriends account using the app it does not show up as something you can change your plan any one know why it won't show thanks 

10 REPLIES 10

I mentioned porting to keep same number assuming OP ported a number into PM couple days ago from another provider . But if  OP just picked a new temp number . Then yes no point porting just create new account with that new plan but it still cost you 40 plus tax to have two plans running for 30 days 

Actually @Brent_Plante I just realized what @Handy1 said was true. New accounts only. It might be a lot of work to port out and port back in. If you JUST started with PM then maybe it's best to grab another SIM card locally and just sign up for the plan you want and then cancel the other after it's done. Hope that made sense.

@Brent_Plante It’s only for new activations unfortunately. . You could port number out to another provider and create a new account with new email and port your number back in on that plan cost ya $50 bucks to have more faster unlimited data 

Hey @Brent_Plante , you can switch to this plan but make it start at the next start date not right away so you don't lose money. Make sense?

Brent_Plante
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just made my new account with PM on Thursday and now I see this deal, anyone know if they would be willing to switch my plan to this flash sale? On the 39 dollar plan currently.

Ha. I have THIS deal with Telus EPP. LOL Worst part, I'll NEVER get near 30GB. I rarely use 3GB. So sad.

maple_leaf
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @Cannonman631 ,

As others have said, it is for new activation only. However, would this plan be for your girlfriend's existing phone number, or were you interested in setting up a new line for yourself (using your own email address)? If for yourself, and you don't already have PM service, you could take advantage of this great plan before Aug. 28. Later, you can always contact customer service for assistance with swapping out telephone numbers or moving a line from one account to another. Hope this helps.

Contact customer service: Submit a Ticket . Type "Ticket" in SIMon (chatbot) to create and submit a ticket to customer service.

Buy a SIM (local Telus/Koodo/Mobile Klinik stores, or by mail):
https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/pick-up-SIM
Buy a SIM (Amazon.ca): https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B06X9ZGDWG/ or https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07R6P5KBB/ (Free Shipping w/ Prime)

Cannonman631
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks I just read it and tried deleting my post but couldn't figure out how thanks

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cannonman631  This is for new activations and . Sweet enough for me to bring my 4 Telus lines over to this great plan 🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Cannonman631 

Very likely for new activations only

HALIMACS_0-1692998140874.png

Need Help? Let's chat.