cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can`t access My account

Sh_Olga
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to change payment option for my current plan (I use it over 5 years), but I no longer have access to email i was registering it to. I need to speak to REAL PERSON, because I`m sure it will be tonns of security questions to verify it is my account. Please help me to find number I can call

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Sh_Olga 

Yes there will be security questions for your protection to avoid SIM swapping.

You can call 1-855-4PUBLIC to make a payment with another CC. Otherwise, try login to your account and have the 2FA code sent by calling or texting your number.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Sh_Olga - Public Mobile is self serve only, and if you need help, please contact CS_Agent via chat.

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. Please ensure that you pay attention for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Sh_Olga the email is a login id, you can still try to login if you remember the password.  If you can login, you can go to Profile page and click Manage EverSafe ID and update the email address after

But if you cannot login, support can help.  Please message them:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.