Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone please unsubscribe me from my plan

jhvjhbbhklghlkh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I cannot activate my account

It seems to he the case that I need to activate me account to unsubscribe

Please either activate my account so I can unsubscribe or manually unsubscribe me

3 REPLIES 3

@jhvjhbbhklghlkh 

Thanks for additional information.  Makes more sense now.  Customer service agent will need to help with switching to physical SIM card.  

Send a ticket via the chatbot to customer service agent (CSA) via link:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

If that does not work, 

Send a private message to CSA through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

It will take a few hours for CSA to respond.  Public mobile generally does not offer refunds since prepaid, but if you want a refund/unsubscribe, you will need to contact CSA anyways.

jhvjhbbhklghlkh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yeah so I did subscribe, meaning paid Public Mobile money. I checked via the website whether or not my s20 plus was compatible with esim by entering a long string of digits. It came back that it was. Then I download the app with the intention of continuing the activation process. But the app says nope not compatible so then I go get a real sim from telus. But the app insists that I use esim and the generative AI feature is useless. So now I'm stuck with a subscription I don't want. Please unsubscribe my account from all Public Mobile services. I might switch in the feature but definitely not now.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jhvjhbbhklghlkh 

More details would be helpful. Somewhat confusing situation that you describe. 

Are you a new customer?  Existing one?

If new customer, were you charged already for the first month?  Any error messages?

P.S. I will move your post to Support section to gain more visibility and help. 

Need Help? Let's chat.