cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not make a call

MatNguyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Can you help me to recheck, I can not make any phone call after due date of payment while I overpaid my amount before.

And I would like to set up auto monthly payment. This trouble is bothering me a lot.

Thanks for help

xxxxxxxxxx

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information and edit the title. Merged duplicate threads.

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech wrote:

You will need to open ticket with PM to get proper answer from them.  

@softech : "proper answer"? With more facts and details from the OP, we could give entirely proper answers. And answers from knowledge...not just policy. Or even correct.

@MatNguyen   we are not PM Support, we are just customer trying to help.

You will need to open ticket with PM to get proper answer from them.  

However, likely it is something you can fix it yourself and it would save you couple hours waiting from PM to get back to you.

Can you logon to PM and confirm your account status as advised above?  Can you try to make a manual payment first to see if it goes through?  Would like to get you up and running first.   The steps are on my message above.  Try it

Anonymous
Not applicable

If that is your real name in that username then it would be highly suggested to make another community account and abandon this one. Or, if you like, ask the CSA's to change it for you.

Can you text in/out? Internet? Receive calls? Does your account say Active?

Edit: Oh. duplicate thread.

MatNguyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

Can you help me to recheck, I can not make any phone call after due date of payment while I overpaid my amount before.

And I would like to set up auto monthly payment. This trouble is bothering me a lot.

Thanks for help

xxxxxxxxxx

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account to check the status.  Try making a manual payment. If you see a reactive button try clicking on it.  If you still need assistance then click on the bubble on the bottom right to contact a CSA.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MatNguyen   Can you login to My Account and confirm the Account Status?  is it showing Suspended?

Also, other than cannot make a call, can you receive incoming calls instead?  how about data?

if you account is showing suspended, you will probably need to try manual payment first.  Go to the Payment Tab, click on One Time payment.  Try first to pay by "Amount Due" and see if it goes through.  If failed, try to pick "Other" amount and enter the plan amount plus $1 extra and see if it goes through

Once manual paid successfully, see if you have a button "Reactivate current plan" and click on it.  Then logoff My Account and reboot your phone.

For Autopay, you can enable it at My Account, Payment Tab there and you should see Autopay there. If you have trouble, send us screenshot

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@MatNguyen 

In your self service account, is your account status active or suspended? Do you see available funds?  Also can check your payment history page for some more information.

Most members here are customers like yourself.  We do not have access to your account information.  

Need Help? Let's chat.