cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can get into account nor activate it.

Michelle771
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have referred my father to public mobile.  He is trying to activate his account and we are going in circles.  Either the login and email dont match various times and when it does go through public mobile wants him to pay for the first month and sim all over again before continuing.  This has already been paid and we have received the Sim.  We need to activate it.   Can I please get a link to customer supports.  Thank you. 

6 REPLIES 6

Of course. Welcome and good luck here! 😎

Starturtle

@Chalupa_Batman I appreciate the respectful feedback.

@Starturtle 

She doesn't need to contact a CS Agent nor that phone number. I appreciate you just started yesterday here but she needs to complete the sign up via the phone app. That's how it's done here. Just sharing some knowledge with you. 🙂

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Michelle771 

I had the same problem recently. I referred my coworker and was going in circles. So I came here and found out that Public Mobile switched things up and to get an account activated, you need to download the Public Mobile app on the phone. Make sure it's hooked up to WiFi and set it up front there. You'll be able to complete it. Then once you're set up, you can come back online (PC) and you can port his number if you wish from the website. Hope this helps.

Starturtle

Sorry to hear you and your father are having problems Michelle.  There are a few things you can do to activate your father's Public Mobile SIM card:

1. I'm sure you already tried this but make sure that he is entering the correct login information. Maybe even login for him.  The login information for your Public Mobile account is the email address and password that you created when you signed up for the account. If you are having trouble logging in, you can try resetting your password.
  2. If you are able to log in, but Public Mobile is still asking you to pay for the first month and SIM card, it is possible that the prepaid payment has not been processed yet. It can take up to 48 hours for a prepaid payment to be processed. Once the payment has been processed, you should be able to activate your SIM card without having to pay again.
  3. If you are still having trouble activating your SIM card, you can contact Public Mobile customer support for assistance.Customer support can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your SIM card activated as quickly as possible.

Here are the contact details for Public Mobile customer support:

When contacting customer support, have your father's account number and PIN handy if you created one.. This will help the customer support representative to quickly locate your account and assist you.

I hope this helps!

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Michelle771  are you using the Public Mobile app or the website?   The app is needed for activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.