cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged Twice During New Sign Up

jbkon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got a new phone plan with PM and was charged in the initial set up but then once I had the esim installed it said I didn't have any funds and my phone plan was expired.  I went ahead and paid again because I needed the service but how do I get the $38 refunded or credited to my account? I have filed a ticket but no response yet.

2 REPLIES 2

@jbkon wrote:

I just got a new phone plan with PM and was charged in the initial set up but then once I had the esim installed it said I didn't have any funds and my phone plan was expired.  I went ahead and paid again because I needed the service but how do I get the $38 refunded or credited to my account? I have filed a ticket but no response yet.

The customer support agents who answer the tickets are the only ones who can submit a refund request on your behalf.  Please await their response.  While you're waiting, check that both charges aren't referring to the same transaction.  Some credit card issuers sometimes show the same transaction as both pending and posted.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@jbkon 

Unfortunately you have to wait for a response from a CS_Agent so click on your avatar top right and under Messages.

They can give you a credit or a refund but the refund will take up to 30 days to process.

Need Help? Let's chat.