cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being over charged

Techchallenged_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every month my account and my husband account is being topped up. The top up happens when we are sleeping. We are not doing this. What could account for this ? Could we be hacked?

5 REPLIES 5

Techchallenged_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you to all that responded to me . I am embarrassed… I was no hacked. I thought we were being over charged because we pay a lump sum for three months service, Not monthly…  my apologies everyone. Obviously I’m financially illiterate as well as technically challenged!

@BKNS27 wrote:

Please note that if your account is active, PM will top-up the amount of your bill on the day before your renewal date. 

Autopay top up are done on the same day as renewal.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Techchallenged_ 

Please note that if your account is active, PM will top-up the amount of your bill on the day before your renewal date.

You can check on the status of your account by dialing 1-855-4PUBLIC.

You can also login to your account online or on the app. In the Payment section, it will should your monthly amount in the shopping basket ready to be withdrawn on the day of your renewal date. Ignore the hold on your account notice…this is normal until your account is in the process of being renewed.

IMG_0151.png

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

What do you mean "top up"?

You be being charged addition fees beyond your monthly bill? Like an add-on?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Techchallenged_ 

when you activated your PM accounts you provided a valid credit card for payment. Your account will renew every 30 days unless you manually turn OFF autopay (Subscribed).

unscribe.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.