cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

jchito
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why was I charged $58.75 on June 19,2024 and $30.46 on June 24,2024?

5 REPLIES 5

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @jchito 

was that a question why you got charged twice within 5 days? or you have 2 accounts and the date were correct but you just got charged more?

if you have one account, really no reason to got charged twice unless you changed plan yourself

if you have 2 accounts and they both got charged $5 to $7 more, then it is normal, PM has ended the legacy rewards system and everyone is now on Public Points and connect rewards points.  

@jchito wrote:

Why was I charged $58.75 on June 19,2024 and $30.46 on June 24,2024?

Assuming that you only have one plan at Public Mobile, you would not normally be charged again 5 days later.  By any chance, was an immediate plan change performed?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@jchito , we have all been switched to the points reward system where points earned are not automatically converted to account funds to offset renewal payments.  Moreover, we no longer earn an ongoing reward for autopay and loyalty.  There is a 5% points back for each payment and 10 points reward at each anniversary.  Referrals earn 1 point per active referral per plan cycle.  Points can be converted to account funds 15 at a time for $15.  Judging by your costs, the plan you have is around $50.  It might be a good time to review the current plan lineup.  Many of the older plans are now less expensive which offsets the unfavorable rewards changes.  

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

which province you are in?  the 2 aftertax amounts are from 2 different pronvices. and  the pre-tax amount not come out nice like a plan payment.  Weird

login to My Account and go to the transaction history and check if any trace of them

or you can ask PM.  Click on the Orange Chatbot icon and open ticket 

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jchito 

Do you usually pay about $7 less?

Need Help? Let's chat.