cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM card

Itsrickyboiii
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been waiting for my SIM card since June 15th it’s been close to 10 days, when could I expect it?

Am I getting charged from the day I signed up or from the time I will activate my physical sim?

please advise 

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Itsrickyboiii 

Normally it takes 10 working days but June 15 is the weekend. Hopefully it will arrive June 28 (10 working days).

Members have reported it may take up to 3 weeks.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Itsrickyboiii 

does your cellphone take esim ? They're also free right now and you can activate your new acct today.

Alternative...is there a Mobile Klinik in your area ? They have the PM hard sims for $10 but you'll get a $10 credit when you activate...or just a few days after.

eddieO
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Itsrickyboiii you will only be bill billed from the time you activate your SIM.
If you can reach out to CS_agent to ask when it was sent out, that might give you an approx. time of when to expect it but worse case scenario it can take several weeks as it's coming from Canada Post

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Itsrickyboiii 

Sim card delivery can be a week to 3 weeks.  PM uses Canada post and no tracking

But ask support agent to help, maybe ask them to let you pick up one from a Telus or Koodo store around you.  Message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.