cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Subscription

Esim_help
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased an e-sim subscription but never received the qr-code. I have already been charged for a service that I am not able to use. The app takes me back to the subscription page and logging in through the web does the same thing. There is no option to manage my account or plans. I need to cancel my subscription as soon as possible because I do not want to loose money on this horrible service. No chat agents helping neither is there any response to my ticket. 

Kindly help with cancelling my subscription. 

3 REPLIES 3

@Esim_help 

please message support using this link then

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Esim_help
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I do not want to activate anything. I already have a network plan. I wanted the e-sim for my parents who were travelling but this service is too frustrating. I just want to cancel my subscription and not be charged anymore and possibly get a refund. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Esim_help 

give the eSIM another chance 

there is a chance that the error was there because the Public Mobile esim is already installed and just not properly enabled

On Android:  Check your Sim Card Manager and see if a Public Mobile eSim is there.  If so, make sure it is enabled.  

On iPhone: check Settings > Celluar and see if the eSIM is there.  If it is, make sure the PM eSIM is set as Primary on "Cellular Plan Label" and "Turn on This Line" is toggled on

if you don't see the Public Mobile esim there, check the Welcome email, there should be a QR code for the esim for you to scan and install manually)

If the Public Mobile eSIM is there, disable or delete those non PM sim (eSIM/Physical sim). 
If the non-PM sim is physical, remove it.  If the non-PM sim is an esim, disable using the SIM Manager on the phone (or set as Secondary and turn off "Turn on this line" for this non-PM esim)  

Then reboot the phone and click Reset All Networks on your phone and it will work.  (Please note that Reset all Networks will also erase your saved Wifi and Bluetooth connections, but you just need to add them back after). Also, it is possible you have to reset it multiple times for it to work.

if it still does not work, open ticket with PM support using private message

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.