cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can-US promotion

Cujimoto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my subscription to the Canada US 50gb deal for $34 and it would have started on March 21. However,  I needed it to start earlier.  So, I deleted the promotion thinking that I could just re-select it and start it sooner. Unfortunately, the deal wasn’t there any more.  Can I ask that it be re-instated?  It just happened yesterday. I would like the Canada US plan to start as soon as possible. Any help would be appreciated!

6 REPLIES 6

Neilm
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've got a similar issue going now.  I went in and changed my plans for 2 phones to that same $34 per month Canada/US plan and chose them to start on March 21 as well.  It looked like all was good but when I go into my accounts today, it looks like the switch is going to be made to a regular plan, not a Canada US plan.  I've sent a message in to CS Agent as well so we'll see what they say if they ever respond. 

@Cujimoto 

what might exceptionally help your case would be a screenshot of the original scheduled plan change.

Otherwise they may very well agree to do it on an immediate basis –  be aware that doing so forfeits whatever is left on your existing cycle and there’s no proration or refunds.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cujimoto  If support can’t help , just go for the 75GB $40 CAN/US plan . Then when the 50GB $34 CAN/US comes back change plan then for next renewal 

Cujimoto
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thx!  I sent a message to explain my error so hopefully they reply 

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Cujimoto - CS_Agent might help with this. Click the chat button on the bottom right corner OR click here: 

⬇️ Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for an agent because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your mailbox by clicking this link here: Messages 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Cujimoto  The deal had an expiry date of March 4.  Only thing I can think of would be to plead your case with customer service, submit a ticket using the chat message icon bottom right of this page.

Need Help? Let's chat.