cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Public Mobile

HadEnough
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I get Public Mobile off my phone and cancel this mess?

5 REPLIES 5

@HadEnough wrote:

Existing number I had with bell did not get ported. So for 5 days I have been operating between 2 providers and  missing calls and text messages. PM finally assigned me a number today. But now I have no access to my previous messages and no one can call and reach me.  I tried Bell to see if they could interject but cannot. I see the only way out is to unsubscribe as there is no quick fix.

@HadEnough 

Looks like a porting issue at present time, I will private message you the Telus team porting team phone number.  They can check the status of the port from Telus/PM side.  They can't fix any PM account issues though. 

Check your private message inbox (envelope icon on upper right corner of website)

HadEnough
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Existing number I had with bell did not get ported. So for 5 days I have been operating between 2 providers and  missing calls and text messages. PM finally assigned me a number today. But now I have no access to my previous messages and no one can call and reach me.  I tried Bell to see if they could interject but cannot. I see the only way out is to unsubscribe as there is no quick fix.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@HadEnough 

1. stop paying
  2. port your number to another mobile service provider
  3. ask the customer support agents to terminate the account

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@HadEnough 

If you feel comfortable, maybe explain your situation  Community members on this forum may help with troubleshooting advice.   

Since PM is prepaid, there are no refunds.  So, it might be worth trying to fix your issues and give PM service a try. 

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@HadEnough   Port out your number to another carrier which will close your Public Mobile account.  Or you can go into your account (unless logging in is your problem) and turn off "subscribe" which will stop payments being made and eventually close the account.  But you need your PM account to be still active in order to port out your number so don't de-activate it before you've transferred your number.

It's unfortunate you have got to this point, I've been here for a couple of years and never had a problem. 

Need Help? Let's chat.