cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan now instead of on renewal

tmacdou
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone! I chose a new plan that was a limited time promo, and without thinking I chose “change on renewal” instead of “change now” which is what I should have picked. I can see the new plan in my upcoming subscription, but I would prefer to be on this plan immediately instead of waiting for it to take effect. I can’t cancel the change and re-choose it because the plan is no longer offered. Is there any way for it to take effect immediately?

IMG_7931.jpeg

thanks so much!

Tom

4 REPLIES 4

@stormy13   I think @tmacdou meant the Canada/US version, which was offered until March 4.  The current $34 is Canada only.

stormy13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Actually it is still available as I just switched my $34/40GB plan to the $34/50GB plan and selected "change on renewal" as well (March 27 in my case).

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tmacdou  It’s advised to choose on renewal like you did so you avoid losing money in your current cycle . But if your out of data would be the only reason to choose immediately plan change . Not sure if you can ask support for early renewal on to your scheduled plan change but worth a try if you really want it right now . Just 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

Handy1_0-1709730801953.jpeg

If that doesn’t work you can always send private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@tmacdou   I would open a ticket with customer service and they may be able to change it for you.  Use the chat icon bottom right of this page to contact them.

Need Help? Let's chat.