cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I suspend my service?

Leo1980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I suspend my service? Because I will be out of Canada between November and February next year, can I suspend my service and continue using your service when I return?

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Leo1980 

Just wish to clarify. You'll be away November AND February and not November TO February? I ask because I don't want to give you the wrong answer.

If you're away for November, you can turn off autopay and then restart it when you return. Same for February. 

BUT... you can not put it on hold if you're gone from November to February. You'd lose your number and have to start from scratch.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Leo1980 

you can only suspend your service for 90 days.  Before you go on the trip, login My Account, Payment, Mange Subscription and disable Subscribed.  The account will suspended at the end of that cycle (not the day you turn off).  So, remember the first day of suspension and make sure you come back and make a manual payment (and turn on Autopay) before the 90th day.  Actually, better to do it around 85th just in case there is any technical issue or system down

Need Help? Let's chat.