cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling not working

Jennyfurfur
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This morning, when I call my husband's phone (local area code, we're in the same city in Canada) the robot voice says call cannot be completed as my plan does not include US calling. When he calls me, it says the call cannot be completed as dialed. Text messaging is working. Other calls are working. 

We're both with PM, have used these numbers for years, our plans are paid, no changes have been made, android phones.

2 REPLIES 2

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Jennyfurfur  This is an error message , but also an indication that your account is in hold and needs payment made , can you confirm if the account is active or in hold . Log into your account to find out or fail *611 for the phone to check . Also check that your credit card hasn’t expired .

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jennyfurfur 

Recently we have been seeing more and more of this error and the reason has been that one of the lines is currently suspended. I know you said you are all paid up but can you please call 611 or login to the accounts on both lines and confirm that there is nothing weird about your current account status? Is it close to renewal date for any of the affected lines? 

Need Help? Let's chat.