cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling multiple countries

Tembo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Are there no options to call countries not included in any of long distance add ons?

Also do I have to get multiple add ons if I want to call different countries? For example I want to call US and UK must I buy both add ons. 

I got the 300 International thinking I could call both but neither is included.

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Tembo   That was the nice thing about the international bonus minutes PM gave us last Christmas but sadly not this year.  That one including UK and US as well.  An option for calling international is the Fongo app, it gives you a separate phone number and you can use it to call over wifi or data.  I've found the call quality can be variable but it's free to try (although you do have to pay for overseas calls it's still much cheaper than some other options).

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

No. Only countries included in previous holiday bonuses and add-ons are available to PM customers.

UK and USA have Separate add-ons with more than 300 min.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Tembo 

sorry,  PM Long distance add-on can only call selected countries.  If the country you want to call is not in the list, you have to use calling cards instead.  Get calling cards from convience stores, or you can even buy calling cards online now

Here are the list of counties that can be called by the International LD addon:

**Intl long distance Add-On included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela. Calls must originate from Canada.

Here are other countries that can be called using different addons

100 Philippines Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 (10 Rewards points)
1000 U.K. Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 (10 Rewards points)
1000 U.S. Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 (10 Rewards points) all 50 states, plus Pureto Rico and the US Virgin Islands
500 China, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 (10 Rewards points)
500 min Canada-Wide Long Distance - $5.00 (5 Rewards points)
750 India & Pakistan Long Distance Minutes - $15.00 (10 Rewards points)

Need Help? Let's chat.