cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching Subscription

Mike006
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have some built in savings right now: $2/month for loyalty and $2/month for paperless (I think). I’m considering switching my subscription but it says I “will lose all current promotions “. Is that different from my savings or will I lose those perks by switching. I ask because when I went to pay for my new one, it didn’t look like I had my $4/month savings. Thanks for any help!

4 REPLIES 4

@Mike006 the $2 is not for paperless but for Autopay rewards 

Camera4617
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

There is no '$2/month for paperless ' on PM. Everything is paperless by default and there is no bills at all as it is 'prepaid' service. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Mike006  You will keep your old $ rewards , changing plans won’t affect that I can confirm . There tied  to your account not your plan 

Handy1_0-1704037390066.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mike006 

the promotion it is talking about are just those activation promotion, like those  extra data bonus for so many months, not the monthly rewards you are getting

You can freely change plan and it wont' affect your current rewards, also confirmed by Community Manager here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FAQ-amp-Troubleshooting/td-p/986594

Will I be moved to the new rewards program if I change my plan?
Changing your plan won’t automatically transfer you to our new Public Points rewards program. If you’re currently on our legacy rewards program, you will continue to stay on it. However, we encourage you to explore Public Points, as it opens up even more opportunities for savings.

Need Help? Let's chat.