cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advice please

Cathp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have just changed to the $29 30gb plan.

I started this process just before renewal so as not to lose to many paid days. Due to the length of time it took for approval and the time between agent getting back, sometimes 18 hours the renewal day passed and now I have to pay again 2 days into the old subscription. 

Is there any recourse, and does anyone in the community have email of someone who can take care of this, agents are not able to.

7 REPLIES 7

Cathp

Many thanks 

@Cathp very nice 👍🏻 thanks for sharing and happy new year 🥳 

Cathp

Old rewards 

@Cathp  A lot maybe but certainly not all . Curious  are you in the old rewards too or the new points system 

Cathp

Thanks, wishfull thinking I guess.

Thought timing would be good, guess not.

Saw a lot of people were able to get it

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Cathp You would need to ask support but highly unlikely and anyone  they help with plan changes . It’s as immediate plan change and not one they can change for next renewal . So the fact you got the new activation only plan that’s not even for existing customers consider yourself lucky for only having to pay for extra month to get locked into such a great plan is my thought . I had to create a new account and email with new sim to get Boxing Day promo . So i say  congrats to you . Wish I was able to do that 

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Cathp I don't think it matters. If you were already signed up you would not be eligible for the $29/30GB plan as it is for new activations only.

Need Help? Let's chat.