@CS_Agents

Eat2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My friend @Erick66 told me to send you a message

16 REPLIES 16

@Erick66   it is weird he can receive calls but not able to make calls

either the sim not provisioned properly or the activation really not completed

You really have to check with PM support on that, message them here:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Erick66
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@softech 

@Eat2000 Can only receive calls. That’s all.

He cannot finish activation as he cannot login.

There is not an option to choose to have the code send to email.

He already set up the 2FA a few days ago. 
But now he wants to login but can’t as he can’t receive texts and eversafe  sends him the code to his phone number.

At his very moment he has been locked out of trying to login for an hour, probably because of multiple attempts to try and login and hopefully receive a code through email which so far still did not happen.

@Erick66 wrote:

@esjliv When you do forgot your email then it will give an option to have a code send to his phone number. But the phone doesn’t receive texts.

The problem is that the @Eat2000 ‘s phone isn’t fully activated but it can’t receive texts which you need to get in the account and finish activation. 

@Erick66 

just want to confirm, @Eat2000 's phone can now make and receive calls and text?

At the 2FA steps, does the screen showing the correct phone number there (last 4 digits)?

If login to My account, at the 2FA step, click Resend Code, is there an option to Send Email? 

E_ResendCode_Watermarked.jpg

let us know what you see

Erick66

Someone from PM needs to step in and do something with Eversafe or reset something.

Erick66

@esjliv When you do forgot your email then it will give an option to have a code send to his phone number. But the phone doesn’t receive texts.

The problem is that the @Eat2000 ‘s phone isn’t fully activated but it can’t receive texts which you need to get in the account and finish activation. 

@Erick66 @Eat2000 , what happens when you use the forgot your email option?

Also why isn't eat2000's activated? Phone issue or account issue? What are the details surrounding this?

Erick66

I don’t think that workaround will work as even when you reset your password then Eversafe will still require the verification code. That code will be send to @Eat2000’s phone number which he can’t receive as the phone isn’t fully activated yet.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Eat2000 wrote:

My friend @Erick66 told me to send you a message

@Eat2000 your friend @Erick66 told you to post a message in the Community to other members and customers, like you? But your subject is CS_Agents? So did you mean to PRIVATE message CS_Agents instead of posting in the PUBLIC forum?

You need to enter CS_Agent in a new PRIVATE message through your community messages found under the ENVELOPE at the top, right of your community page.

To get into My Account try using the Forgot your Password, or Forgot your Email options as a workaround.

@Eat2000 

Sometimes it takes awhile for the 2FA code to arrive so you must be patient. If he still didn’t get the code, contact a CS_Agent by private message them on the envelope icon on your computer or tap on your avatar>Messages>pen/paper icon and message them.

@Eat2000  Then your friend Erick66 is right you need support . 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Eat2000

Unfortunately I've actually tried this a few times. I kept tapping to resend code roughly 20 times each but nothing happened.

@Eat2000  Try tapping resend code a few  times . You should then get a option to send code to email instead 

Eat2000

During my SIM activation I was able to choose my new phone number, but afterwards EverSafe would like to verify my phone as a trusted device through the new phone number, but this new number isn't completely active yet because I'm unable to receive the verification code required to verify.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Eat2000 

while you wait to hear from a support personage...let us know what's the prob. Someone here is likely able to help before the CSA gets back to you.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Eat2000 this is just the community here, you need to engage support by messaging them here

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

But maybe you can share your question here and the Community can help

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Eat2000  Here’s how to submit ticket with support . But if you wanna share what the issue is . The community can maybe help you quicker then support can 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.