cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCS Public Mobile SIM card sale around the corner??? Hmmm

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Some times this is an indicator of a price change. He does have a pattern. 

PM me if you see any deals please. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 6.44.14 PM.png

9 REPLIES 9

@hTideGnow wrote:

.. for 3+ weeks delivery ?  Anywhere else is better than from PM... 

If you want to catch a promo or flash sale - if you're a new customer - then you can almost always get a PM SIM card on the spot when you activate through a retailer like London Drugs, Walmart, etc. You can walk out of the store with working phone service.

If you don't need a SIM card immediately - you want a spare to catch the next juicy promo, you want to be prepared for your next referral - then waiting a while isn't a big deal.

I order PM SIM cards from PM often and have never had to wait more than a week.

I'm also confident that the these SIM cards haven't been handled by anyone else. They're guaranteed to be new, clean, uncompromised. Nobody's had a chance to copy the unique SIMID number. Nobody's had a chance to alter them or install any kind of unwanted bloat/junkware/spyware/malware/logger/payload. Maybe this my approach is needlessly paranoid, but then again I've never been the victim (and none of my referrals has been the victim) of a SIM crime. Less middlemen, less exposure, less vulnerability. The little chip in your SIM card is as precious (can be as financially damaging) as the little chip in your bank card or your credit card - I think it's foolish to order such things from anonymous online vendors, no matter how "reputable" their internet store may appear. Is it really worth paying a few dollars less or getting your impatience satisfied right away to get a discount on a ten dollar item?

@Korth wrote:

Advertising doesn't have to be honest. It only has to be successful.

Just buy PM SIM cards from PM, lol.

.. for 3+ weeks delivery ?  Anywhere else is better than from PM... 

Advertising doesn't have to be honest. It only has to be successful.

Just buy PM SIM cards from PM, lol.

Here is why I don’t have total trust in CCS. They accept orders for their PM activations program, yet not individually for sale. Although one order accepted is for a SIM only. I tried to order an out of stock PM sim...and it won’t accept. In my opinion the contents of the banner is FAKE. Also when you watch the banner for their PC security product it is usually sold to a USA address, yet they prefer Canadian customers only. 

155D1A94-E12A-4F4F-AD97-ADF28038853E.jpegD517C1CB-0F0C-43CE-B403-F392CFCAFE5E.jpeg67F4CFEC-37E9-49FC-90C1-5D088FFE544F.jpeg6153AF89-7629-4E18-9001-608966B5F996.jpeg56608790-D6EE-4113-A249-241C28BBDD90.jpeg

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@LurganIeUk 

That's very eagle-eyed of you thanks for the heads up!

We'll see.  I hope. 😀

@LurganIeUk wrote:

When they show out of stock they always put the price back to $10. I think the "out of stock" is fictitious and is a reset of a new price. As has been in the past. We'll see. 

Maybe, it's so customers don't pay the full $!0 and complain after price drops.

When they show out of stock they always put the price back to $10. I think the "out of stock" is fictitious and is a reset of a new price. As has been in the past. We'll see. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Some times this is an indicator of a price change. He does have a pattern. 

PM me if you see any deals please. 

Screen Shot 2021-05-27 at 6.44.14 PM.png

@LurganIeUk a price change by CCS? And, and you mean prices going down, I presume.

I have not noticed CCS selling at $10 in a while; that is, like, regular price - Gawd!

Need Help? Let's chat.