cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANT LOGIN?!

Mistymercer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just activated my sim & payed for the plan online. I got to sign into my account and it just shows a blank white page that says "FORBIDDEN" really small in top left cornor. I use the stupid chat bot thing which tells me to try creating a new password. I enter my email and  clicked the "send code" button. after a min no email & it says click again - so I click again! I do this 2 more times! Each time I'm checking all my junk and spam folders and NOTHING! 

Did I just get ripped off for $50!

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Mistymercer wrote:

clicked the "send code" button. after a min no email & it says click again - so I click again! I do this 2 more times!

@Mistymercer   you don't click again after a minute. 

What you need to do after the first "Send code" is to check your email address and click the link on the email to reset password and relogin 

Before you reset password once again, you can in fact try using Incognito mode to login My Account and see if it works

If still unable to get it working, please open ticket with PM Support using Chatboth and they can sort this out for you.  Start with Method 1 below and type in exact what shows belong.  If it is confusing, use Method 2 and open ticket using direct message instead

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Mistymercer 

Try logging in on a desktop computer, if available, using MS edge.

If you are using a mobile device on Chrome, once your login credentials have been auto-populated on the sign in page, it automatically tries to log you in.

If you tap the "sign in" button while your device is also trying to log you in, it will deliver an error message every time.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mistymercer 

Clear your cache, cookies, and go incognito on your browser before login to your account.

Have the 2FA code sent by text to your phone.

I didn’t have any issues login just now.

Need Help? Let's chat.