cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CA AGENT

zakaria3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how long does it take to get a response from customer service im trying to access my account information but i cant because my number is linked to another email and i dont have access to that email. ive sent an email 3 days ago and still havent heard back..................

6 REPLIES 6

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zakaria3 

Please reach out to customer service using the link I posted below. They will be able to help you. Keep an eye on the inbox here on the community. In my experience they have always gotten back to me fairly quickly. 

zakaria3

i tried linking my number on this account but it says my number is already linked to another account so im stuck 

zakaria3

i tried resetting my email using my number but i cant see the email if i dont know where the link is being sent too so i dont have access to the email and i dont understand how that even happened 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

My experience using the link below, I get a response within a few hours. If you haven't heard from them using the link below within 24 hours, send another one. 

Just to confirm, when you try signing into your account, are you able to use the old email address and password? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @zakaria3 around 2 hours usually, but true that weekend can be longer 

Message agent again if waited too long

JRod
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@zakaria3 

Sorry to hear you are having issues.
The below link will allow you to private message a customer support agent directly in order to get support. Give them as much information as you can to prove that the account is yours. They will be able to assist.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Keep an eye on your mailbox here as that is where your reply will come in (envelope icon if on desktop, click the profile picture and then select messages from the drop down if on mobile).

Need Help? Let's chat.