cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buy US Roaming

Bevejan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am in the states how can I buy Roaming for my phone?

9 REPLIES 9

@Bevejan 

most retailers like Walmart or McD's have free wifi. I usually log in using their free wifi, then buy the desired 15 Day US Roaming add-on.

Make certain you have Roaming enabled in your phone settings. Manually select T-Mobile as your preferred network...others like AT&T or Verizon simply don't work with your PM. There is no roaming talk in Alaska, perhaps other states too.

Be aware that talk in US is going to be ok in some larger cities but will quickly diminish as you move away from city.

Text and data shouldn't be a problem though.

Remember..the add-on only lasts for 15 days or 360 hours. If you have to re-buy...wait until 360 hours + 24 hours has elapsed.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Meow_0-1675984711580.png

@Bevejan you have trouble login My Account?  You can usethe Reset Password link there or open ticket with PM support:

1.  Open ticket with Chatbot for faster response (2-48 hours), using direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Forgot Login Information", then click "Contact Us",, then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. if you have problem with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at:    

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

@Bevejan  If you never created account before because you signed up in store you will need support help to creat one and add on roaming 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Bevejan wrote:

Ho do I login my account 

@Bevejan 

Login Page 

using your email and password.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bevejan you can dial *611 from your phone and use the menu to buy

Or you can login to My Account and go to Plan and Addon page to buy addons

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @Bevejan 

Login to your account go to Add-ons and of there you choose which one you like to buy it,

or by call *611 if you know your 4 digit PIN.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bevejan  Yes just sign into self serve go to plan add on tab and select roaming option you want .. and reboot phone .. also make sure to connect to T mobile 

Bevejan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ho do I login my account 

Need Help? Let's chat.