cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing day $34 40gb plan not available

Joshp8r
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all, currently trying to switch from the 20gb $34 per month plan I have at the moment.

I'm unable to change my plan to the same cost plan at 40gb

Other cheaper and more expensive plans show on this list but not the one I want, any suggestions?

Let me know 😀

14 REPLIES 14

@DinoWPG99  So you didn’t ask or they didn’t offer any other plan . I’m not making excuses i just have feeling of you try again and ask for upgrade might have better luck 

DinoWPG99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It's a lower price, 10+ times the data, and a bump up from 3G to 4G data.

That's a LOT of value for a new activation but not showing much loyalty when it's THAT far away from what I have.

@DinoWPG99  curious  you wanting to upgrade or downgrade plan price . I think better chance if it’s a upgrade 

DinoWPG99

Nope. They stuck to the "only for new activations" line.

@DinoWPG99  Or just ask support if you can get a specific plan I sent message and the helped me out on the 50GB for $34 plan 

Handy1_0-1704232664904.png

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

DinoWPG99

Theoretically, current users could:

1. Create a burner email address to temporarily assign to our current accounts.
  2. Create a new account with our "real" email to take advantage of the new promo.
  3. Port the # to the new account.
  4. Cancel the original account.

Why force us to jump through these hoops and clog up your system with dummy accounts? Just give everyone the same plan options. 🙄

JF2000
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why @publicmobile @J_PM are these Boxing Day plans not available to us loyal customers? Should we cancel our account and rejoin?

PMHehe

They must blocked some customers at the backend for some reason. Not fair at all especially for loyalty customers.

I still cannot see any 4G 5G plans under my account and CS Agent could not give any explanations which caused the issue...

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

I wonder why some of us can see "all" plans and some can't? As far as just can see, I have all.

They even lists them under Boxing Week, Exclusive,  Suggested , Can-US.

Not fair.

@Chalupa_Batman  a doller saved is a doller earned 

PMHehe

I am on the same boat and even worse than you because I cannot see any other 4G 5G plans at all under my account. CS agent cannot help to fix my problem. Only offering other 4G 5G plans that I do not need....

see my post earlier

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Why-cannot-see-all-promotion-subsriptions...

Very true @Handy1 . However...

$39 50GB 4G speeds - Exclusive Offer

$40 60GB 5G speeds - Boxing Week Offer.

I'm speechless here. LOL

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Joshp8r  That plan is only for new activation but what exclusive plan there is in our accounts that’s not listed on websites 50GB for $39 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @Joshp8r 

The $34 plan 40GB plan is only for new customers. Sucks but it is what it is.

Chalupa_Batman_0-1703033464012.png

Need Help? Let's chat.