cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Day Plan Change Lost?

Ladie1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I changed my subscription to 40gb at 5G beginning at renewal Jan 4th, 2024. It doesn't show up in my account even in incognito mode.

The plan is no longer available.  Sadly i didnt take a screenshot of the confirmation page.

Am I out of luck? Is there someone at PM I can contact?

5 REPLIES 5

Ladie1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks everyone for your help and suggestions.  I delved deeper in incognito mode which I already had open, but my pending plan request didn't show up in my account or my payment section.  

I went ahead and messaged a CS_Agent.  As advised I'm not holding my breath, but I am guardedly hopeful.  At least they should be able to let me know one way or the other.

Meanwhile I'll keep an eye out for a plan for existing customers that suits my needs, hopefully one that is an even better fit.

Thanks again! 👍 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@Ladie1 

maybe just browser cache, please use Incognito/private/secret mode on your browser to login My Account to confirm again

If same,  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Ladie1 

You can ask the Customer Support if it can be applied...but don't be disappointed if the request is denied.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ladie1  Check your payment page 

Handy1_0-1703785713123.jpeg

Need Help? Let's chat.