cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus SIM Card

simony70
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ordered and received SIM card Jan 11, but there is no Bonus SIM card in the package as the pop up message said.

Pls can you check and let me know?

11 REPLIES 11

@BeachNBeer wrote:

Well that was a given 🤣 Everytime @Anonymous  post @pkaraa  is right behind and they only bravo each other.

HI @BeachNBeer 

Rain or Shine, good friends always stay together all the time no matter what.. no matter the replies are good or not, even a copy and paste worth the bravo 🤣

I would thought after the other thread  on the weekend, @Anonymous and @pkaraa would give their bravo more conservative or would share us some of their bravo as well, but seems like theirs bravos are still exclusive to each other or just the OP of the thread.   

I also through @J_PM  and @CS_Agent  will  let us know if bravo like this is OK.   

So, should we all start bravo them and hope they can bravo us back for ALL OUR REPLIES?

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well that was a given 🤣 Everytime @Anonymous  post @pkaraa  is right behind and they only bravo each other.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Look like 3 or 4 posts about this today.   😞

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@simony70 

Apparently whomever is shipping phones lately has completely forgotten to add the sim cards as many customers are reporting this issue. If you need a sim card immediately then confirm with the CSA that you can purchase one from a local retailer and submit the reciept to recieve a credit on your account.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

pkaraa

This is I think second thread I am seeing asking about the missing bonus SIM.

@simony70 contact support agents by direct msg to CS_Agent to get it sorted out.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@simony70 

Did you click on 2 SIMs for $10?

Best you contact a PM CS_Agent and explain your order issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@simony70 : OR DID IT SHOW $5 AND ANOTHER FOR $0 !!! 🙂 I'm not sure how you would remember these details other than you remembering that you saw something about another SIM.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@simony70 

when you buy it your SIM card is showing in Cart  only 1 SIM for $5 or 2 SIM for $10 !!

0PX9O4

@simony70 

We're PM customers just like you, so you will have to send a private message to CS_Agent with your order details so they can investigate and get you the SIM card soon.

BeachNBeer

@simony70 

Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via: 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time) 

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗" 

or send a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Need Help? Let's chat.