cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Black Friday 2022 Certified Pre-Owned offer just ordered a phone

koolstride
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Just placed an order for Black Friday CPO phone. The offer was for the following -
From now until December 6th, upgrade to a phone you’ll love at a price you’ll adore. Right now, when you upgrade to a Certified Pre‑Owned phone2, you can save up to $60 on a phone. But that’s not all, upgrade today and we’ll take $5 off your bill, for up to 6 months.3
It’s easy, here’s how: Use the same email address ***********@***mail.com to purchase a Public Mobile Certified Pre-Owned phone by December 6th, and get your bill credit for up to 6 months.

I hope i did everything correctly.

Any feed back as to when I should see the first $5.00 off my bill?

If things don't go the way the offer states, any way to get help to resolve the issue if it arises ?

Thank you

7 REPLIES 7

Finesse

Are phones purchased before Black Friday still eligible for this offer?

@Public506 wrote:

I usually buy my phones outright, but I gotta say, comparing the models, specs, condition, and price, I would give these a serious consideration if I had to buy a phone quickly, and used a credit card with extra warranty protection. 

Most credits cards do not provide extra warranty for used, refurbished, and recertified devices.

Hi @Public5574 you just have to wait.  The credit will start in December (or Jan)  Of course,  you can open ticket with CS agent and ask them to confirm if they got you on the list

Public5574

I am in exactly the same situation. It said if you bought a phone using your email address that you would receive credits and I purchased a refurbished phone and did everything the way they said so I'm wondering if you have to do anything different or any special applications, or just wait for the credit to arrive

Public506

I usually buy my phones outright, but I gotta say, comparing the models, specs, condition, and price, I would give these a serious consideration if I had to buy a phone quickly, and used a credit card with extra warranty protection. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@koolstride 

The customer's account must be in good standing in order to receive the credit. Credit will be automatically applied within one month of offer closure, starting in January 2023 to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months. Monthly credit will be applied as long as each payment is made on or before renewal date.

@koolstride wrote:

Any feed back as to when I should see the first $5.00 off my bill?

It should be there within a month of the promotion end date.

Need Help? Let's chat.