Did you mean: 

Billing

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

charges on April 21  - $10.00 and $$30   What are these charges for

17 REPLIES 17

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@2508015565 

You will probably get a lot a spam with your Community ID name.

You don't owe 40 until your next renewal of May 21, which will take you until June 20th. Somewhat confusing but it is because you prepaid for the next 30 days.

If you go back to that image provided earlier:
1. Available Funds = your money on hand as a balance, would never be negative
2. Payment Due Before = is the date of the new term. There needs to be money available before that date or autopay
3. Payment for Next Cycle = will always be your plan price
4. Amount Owing = #3 - #1. This is for your next renewal. It does not count the old rewards.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@2508015565 PM always breaks down the cost of the plan as:

$10 Unlimited Talk and Text,

$30 5 GB data. 

I see it on my account too. 

PS: Please change your username as it could be your phone number, and some people may spam you now as this is a public forum.

@2508015565 wrote:

en why am I paid  up until May 21 but still owe $40

HI @2508015565   did it say paying for next cycle $40? If so, no worry, it just means your next renewal date is May 21 and you need to pay $40 to renew on May 21.  It is prepaid service here, the term is a bit confusing

en why am I paid  up until May 21 but still owe $40

@2508015565 wrote:

Maybe I am not clear  --- I paid $40.00 annd am apid up until May 21   I paid the $40 on april 21   I am now being billed !0 and 30  

HI @2508015565 , where do you see you being billed $10 and $30?  If it is in the Transaction history, that is ok.  You should see a line showing you put in $40, then another 2 lines about how PM uses the $40.  PM will split the $40 in to 2 lines.  So, if that is all you see, you are good 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

You appear to have renewed and paid the $40. The transaction history will show that it used $10 of your balance and then $30 of your balance to renew the plan. Maybe you could provide an image of your payment history and we could help you with what you're seeing.

@2508015565    What plan do you have now? Can you login to My Account and post us a screenshot like this, it will show us how much for your next billing and what plan you have

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/

Also, maybe you can post us some recent entries from your transaction log as well https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Payment-History/

Maybe I am not clear  --- I paid $40.00 annd am apid up until May 21   I paid the $40 on april 21   I am now being billed !0 and 30   and I want to know what these additional charges are for  .  I have reviewed my billing statement but it does not indicate  the reason for the charge.  i want to know why I am being charged and extra  10 and 30. the statemtn indicates the payment of $40  and then adds these additional charges   - what are they for please

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@2508015565   I assume your username here might be your phone number?

I would suggest you to change to another user id.  This is an open forum and you might not want to have your phone number posted here

If you decide to make the userid change, please open ticket with PM Support:

1. If you have access to My account: Click on the bubble on the lower right or https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you don't have access to My Account or have trouble with Chatbot: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

@2508015565 wrote:

I  already paid $40.00 and am caught up until May 21

HI @2508015565   , check the Transaction history.  I believe you are on the $40 plan?  PM usually break the plan amount into 2 lines on the transaction history 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

?? Yes. You had your renewal on April 21st. Keep in mind that this service, like many prepaid services, is 30 days. Not a month. The payment date will keep changing. It would only stay the same if all months were 30 days.

Spudster

then all is good for another month @2508015565 

😁

I  already paid $40.00 and am caught up until May 21

Spudster

@2508015565 

Public mobile separates plans into a plan component and data component.

They appear as two separate line items under your transaction history in your self-serve account.

Completely normal 😁

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Are you on the $40 plan? That's how the system breaks out the plan charges.

Need Help? Let's chat.