cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Cycle

tdogg
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I joined Public Mobile yesterday (September 5th) however my billing cycle shows September 4th-October 4th so I’m a bit confused why my plan is showing it started a day before I joined? Any assistance would be appreciated as I’m new here! Thanks 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

It used to be the ending date that showed as off, but now it's the starting date. You'll have service right through the end of day on October 4th, and then on October 5th you'll start your new cycle.

As was mentioned further up, Public Mobile is on a 30 day cycle, so in 31 day months your cycle date will drop back a day.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @tdogg 

yes,  PM cycle date is really confusing.  Someone will see a date like yours (Sept 4- Oct 4), but people like me will see something like this Sept 4-Oct5, which still wrong

Anyway, keep in mind that you have a 30 days cycle.  And for me, I check the Amount Due date in Payment page and remember that the date you see is a "Pay before" date to avoid service interruption,  not "Pay on that" date

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tdogg 

good question. I know that your regular plan is 30 days duration. Sept 5 being day 1...then 30 days later your plan will suspend and renew on Oct 4 at midnight......30 days

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@tdogg  Not sure of that exactly I seen another post about it once before . But all plans are 30 days or 90 days and not monthly thou the words used on the website sorta confusing really . But you can ask support why this is especially if your not getting your full 30 days 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Don't worry about it. It's "normal" for here. The end date is the one that matters more now. So think of those dates as giving you service from 11:59pm eastern of the first date until 11:59pm eastern of the second data.

Need Help? Let's chat.