cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been PM customer for 5 years -- do we not get the anniversary 10pts?

Mechecor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do legacy loyalty members NOT get the 10 pt bonus per year of service for loyalty?

8 REPLIES 8

@Bart23 @Mechecor 

the anniversary point will be 10 points every year regardless of the year you are with PM.  So, you get 10 points on your 1st anniversary, 10 points on 2nd , and 10 points on 3rd.  Always 10 points

For the anniversary date, they don't use they date they switched you over to PM, they really use the date you joined PM originally.   If you want to check your anniversary date, download Public mobile app, go to Account page and the anniversary date is up on top of that page

Bart23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So Neil11  is the first person who makes sense regarding the Anniversary (Loyalty Program).

I joined on June 9,2021. I was receiving $2 per month off my bill for 2 year (Loyalty Program) until May ,2024.  The Point system kicked in and I just received 10 points on June 9,2024 for only 1 year Loyalty 2023-2024                      (3RD Year Anniversary). 

I believe PM is considering this my 1st year as a loyal customer with PM since the point system started 

OR I'M HOPING THAT IN JUNE 9,2025 I WILL RECEIVE 40 POINTS FOR 2022, 2023, 2024, 2025. (4 years of Loyalty on Anniversary)

Only on June 9, 2025 will I know the truth

@Maria_maria_ no way!! I would not accept that. If you didn't receive your anniversary points at the switch, I will not wait another 1 year for it. So basically it's not your anniversary,  it's public mobile's!! They can see if you have the points for loyalty discount already. Did you? No way!

They best not be doing that. That's a cop out. 

Maria_maria_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, my anniversary date was after they switched me over to points from the old rewards. I’ve been with public for a few years and I had thought I would at least get 10 points when this last anniversary passed but didn’t. Wrote to customer service and they let me know that we would get 10 points once one year of being on the points system since public thinks we were already rewarded with reward discounts for a loyalty. So first loyalty points received will be May 2025. You can always message customer service to see you might expect to receive yours. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Mechecor 

Did you activate your SIM on May 26, 2023?

If so, it is applied on 266th day. 1 year + 1 day so it should be applied in 2 days.

Neil11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

With new rewards you just get 10pts on your anniversary date regardless how many years you been with PM. Significant downgrade from the old rewards system. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You certainly do, @Mechecor 

Bear in mind that your anniversary may be on the renewal FOLLOWING the actual date since this place is 30 days cycles and not monthly.

If you login to your self-serve, go to Rewards tab, there it should state your date after which the anniversary points should be rewarded.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

It says you will.  Mine is not until September.  Do you know your anniversary date?  You can only find it in the app under the  Account Tab.

Need Help? Let's chat.