cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account issues

Rwdygrl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I dropped my phone in the lake..cant get verification code from my number not email how can I recover my account

5 REPLIES 5

Rwdygrl

Thanks I've been trying for days..got a verification code sent to another email for my email also and it didnt work...

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Rwdygrl 

Do you know your voicemail PIN #? If so click on "Didn't get code?" and choose "Voice message". Then call your phone #. When voicemail picks up press "*" and enter your voicemail PIN#. Have a pen and paper ready to write down the 6 digit code. The code is repeated in case you miss one of the digits in the code. Once you can confirm its the correct code delete the voice message.

Rwdygrl

Thanks Ralph iam on it rn but verification code is being sent to my email and text....so guess I didnt make trusted device 

RalphPenner

Did you have another device which you would have had in your trusted device list? If so, then you could go on that device since you wouldn't need a verification there.

@Rwdygrl , have you lost access to your email account?  You should be able to click on resend code and have the option of sending 2FA code to email.  In any event, if you cannot receive 2FA to phone and email, use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.