cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIG LIST of the $25 and $30 bonus referrals from June 2022.

Rusty
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If anyone can post the referral dates for the bonuses, that would be great!

I know I am missing a bunch but I cannot remember when the promotion dates were (start and end date)

Let's consolidate them

28 REPLIES 28

Yes I agree....doubtful that one could do all. So appears to be 2 separate promos. 

Tawny

@CountyDownIeUk 

I took it as two separate offers ... ie. we don't have to upgrade to the 15GB plan in order to be eligible for the RAF. I don't know for sure, but that just seems too complicated lol.

@Tawny 

Yes I found that one very strange. With no link to more information and no end date. Seems more like a mistake. 

Was it one or the other OR only if you upgrade AND get a referral? 

IMG_6990.jpg

Tawny

@softech 

Oh, interesting. Well, it definitely makes me try harder to find a referral during the promo period. And I like that both sides get paid ... that seems more fair to me than only one side getting the credit.

@Tawny   With PM off from storefront, I guess they are trying hard to promote people to bring friends into here

btw, PM used to have different kind of friends promo too.  Before last year, it was more a one time amount , targeted offer, usually one side instead of both sides.   I think PM find this new $5 x 5 months a better approach to make sure people staying here

Tawny

@softech 

Ah, I see. PM must like them, seeing as they've done so many this year.

@Tawny   I think it was first started last December.  .  I think

Tawny

I'm curious how long these promos have been going on? Did they start last year, or have they been going on for several years?

Tawny

Hi @CountyDownIeUk 

I was just going by the Nov 28 text that told of the $25 RAF, and assuming that meant it had started.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Any comments or corrections/verifications??

Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 5.29.59 PM.png

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Here are the emails recieved this year for bonus referral credits....

October 18th to October 31st.October 18th to October 31st.August 15th to September 2nd.August 15th to September 2nd.May 19th (?) to June 6th.May 19th (?) to June 6th.November 28th (text) December 1st (email) to December 12th.November 28th (text) December 1st (email) to December 12th.

February 18th to 28th.February 18th to 28th.

Also recieved a text offer for the September RAF that started on the 18th or 19th and ending on September 30th....couldn't find the associated email for any account.

Valid September 19th(?) to September 30th,Valid September 19th(?) to September 30th,

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Also if any one has all the RAF promo dates since August 2022 I can start to build an excel file that I can post.

So I would need. If you have anything to back up dates etc...would be good too. 

And how can I make it easily searchable? 

Example. 

Start Date,       End Date,        Promo,          Begins to pay,                      Text or Email                 

Sent to email/text  address <= for me only. 

Feb 18 2022   Feb 28 2022   5 x $5 = $25   First Friday in Mar D                    EMAIL

May 19? 2022   Jun 06 2022   5 x $5 = $25   ???                      D                    EMAIL

Aug 15 2022   Sep 02 2022    5 x $5 = $25   First Friday in Sep PD                EMAIL

Sep 18/19? 2022   Sep 30 2022   5 x $5 = $25   First Friday in Oct D                  TEXT

Sep 23 2022   Sep 30 2022    5 x $5 = $25   First Friday in Oct h                    EMAIL

Oct 18 2022    Oct 31 2022    5 x $5 = $25   First Friday in Nov PD                 EMAIL

Nov 28 2022   Dec 12 2022   5 x $5 = $25   "A day" in last week of Jan 2023 PD TEXT

Dec 01 2022   Dec 12 2022   5 x $5 = $25   "A day" in last week of Jan 2023 PD  EMAIL

Start dates and begin to pay in green are unverified

@Tawny 

@darlicious 

@Tawny wrote:

@Rusty 

Yes, you're correct! The current $5x5 promo started Nov 28th and runs until Dec 12th 11:59pm EST.

I have an email saying on Dec 1 saying it runs to Dec 12

Where do you get the start date of Nov 28? I had a text on Nov 28 offering a $25 RAF but no details and no end date. 

Please clarify if you can. 

Thanks. 

@Tawny 

@darlicious 

Tawny

@CountyDownIeUk 

Yes, it should be taboo. Ideally they'd follow their word and send on the first Friday, or just communicate if there's a problem and they need to send it late. It would save customers a lot of stress and anxiety.

Perhaps.....but for all online...should unspoken not be a taboo?

Tawny

@CountyDownIeUk 

Oh dear, that sounds like a headache for you! Hopefully from here on out your credits come in automatically.

I like that idea of sending out each promo credit on a different day of the week. Perhaps PM sending some people their credits on the second Friday of the month is their unspoken way of spacing out the payments, lol.

I would think “if” PM was to have some logic to it all, perhaps they should have every RAF pay out on a different sequential day staring with Sunday. Then a CSA would have an idea what RAF they dealing with and also not overload system of paying out 3 or 4 RAF promos all on the first Friday of month. My RAFs have failed miserably....for my wife no automatic payment then had a CSA give a manual $5....next month no automatic payment, even though I was promised it would....CSA paid out $20 manually. My last one was not paid automatically so a CSA gave $5 manually. Then an automatic payment on second Friday of month.....so December first Friday.....no payment. Will wait to next Friday, second Friday of week, and see what happens. I wish PM would be more informative as others report second Friday of month payments too. Thus a list to include payment dates 🤪🤪

Tawny

Hi @CountyDownIeUk 

I believe for all three of the promos ending Sept 2, Sept 30 and Oct 31, the payouts are supposed to come out the first Friday of the month. However there have been a couple times when the payout was late. One was sent to me nearly two weeks late.

I see for the current promo ending Dec 12 that the payouts will be sent during the last week of the month. I'm wondering if that's to make things easier on the system ...?

Need a list and what the pay out dates are. As it appears some of the payout on are the second Friday of the month and not the first. 

I think I am missing one. 

$5 x 5 RAF DEC 1 2022 -Dec 12 2022.jpgRAF $25 good before Sep 2 2022 withOUT code copy.jpgRAF Ends October 31 2022 -  2.jpg

Tawny

@Rusty 

Yes, you're correct! The current $5x5 promo started Nov 28th and runs until Dec 12th 11:59pm EST.

Rusty

What's the current referral bonus deal? I heard it's $5 / 5 months. What's the end date of this promo?

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

"I don't think that. I think that Public Mobile wants to limit the amount of credits."

Maybe so, I've managed to sign up a new customer in each of the $25 RAF promotions this year plus the $30 RAF last December.  Working well for me !

@Tawny wrote:

I think the reason for the "only one" RAF bonus is that the system isn't able to recognize more than one RAF bonus on the account at a time. So it won't automatically add the credit for a 2nd promotion to the account if the 1st promotion is ongoing.

I don't think that. I think that Public Mobile wants to limit the amount of credits. 

Tawny

I think the reason for the "only one" RAF bonus is that the system isn't able to recognize more than one RAF bonus on the account at a time. So it won't automatically add the credit for a 2nd promotion to the account if the 1st promotion is ongoing.

@Tawny wrote:

I think it was Aug 15 - Sept 2, Sept 23 - Sept 30, and Oct 18 - Oct 31. I might be off by a day on the start dates, but I know those are the correct end dates.

It is interesting the CS agent said the promotion was "extended" and hence people can only got one bonus RAF from these promos.  But if it is truely extended, why the dates are all broken.  LoL

Tawny

I think it was Aug 15 - Sept 2, Sept 23 - Sept 30, and Oct 18 - Oct 31. I might be off by a day on the start dates, but I know those are the correct end dates.

EdN
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

August, September, October 2022 promos started mid month and ended end of month 

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Rusty  Not really  any bonus to be had.. the list will be quite small… see below 

Need Help? Let's chat.