cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay renewal

Britcars01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Advised today that my card declined today for Autopay for our second phone. Credit card details same for both and primary phone still working.  Tried calling 611, asked for 4 digit pin which has been long forgotten.  Using My Account or Self Serve gives me only info on primary phone. Bot wasn't any help.  Suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5

@Britcars01   If you're still not able to log in then contact customer service by private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

An agent will reply at the envelope icon top right or tap your avatar for Messages if you don't see an envelope

Britcars01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, they are due on difeent dates.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Britcars01   Just to clarify, you mean you have two PM accounts and can only log in to one of them?

@Britcars01 wrote:

Advised today that my card declined today for Autopay for our second phone. Credit card details same for both and primary phone still working.  Tried calling 611, asked for 4 digit pin which has been long forgotten.  Using My Account or Self Serve gives me only info on primary phone. Bot wasn't any help.  Suggestions?

Are you trying to do this in the Public Mobile app?  Whenver wanting to change accounts, it is necessary to clear the app's storage before logging into the desired account. Otherwise, no matter what you do or which account you log into, the previous account will be shown (even after logging out).  This is security flaw in the mobile app that Public Mobile has not yet corrected.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Britcars01 

sometimes credit card will decline 2 payments with the same amount on the same day

Usually we would ask people to try to wait a full 24 hours before trying again

in your case, you might want to wait one full hour first and try

if that does not help, get a voucher from SDM/711/London Drug/Shell and load the voucher using *611, this will at least resume the service first

Need Help? Let's chat.