cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay is on, yet you won't charge my card

nickcorona
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried paying manually on the site, and you won't accept my credit card all of a sudden. It expires in October of 2020. It makes no sense. I've had no access to my phone for a couple of days now. Please fix this.

6 REPLIES 6

rhbcc
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You can go to a PM mobile kiosk or their own PM kiosk (at Metrotown) and the sales rep might helpyou with that. I saw another lady coming to the PM kiosk at Metro cause apparently for some reason her autopay is not working.

nickcorona
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've tried that already.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nickcorona  Try making a one time payment not instead of selecting the automatic amount select the manual amount option and enter the amount owing.

@nickcorona to contact a moderator as @Dunkman mentioned above.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon . Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@nickcorona 

Autopay has been known to fail for unknown reasons.  

You could try calling 611, to see whether you can load funds via your phone.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

Or as stated above, if you need service right away, purchase a payment voucher either online or instore.  

You will likely need moderator help to help with autopay.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@nickcorona can you log into your my account ,  manually add funds to it and use the reactivate account option?  If it's impossible, you can add funds through 611 using vouchers , or recharge.com ..Use @Anonymous 's link to see how to use 611https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/true#M20315

@nickcorona wrote:

I tried paying manually on the site, and you won't accept my credit card all of a sudden. It expires in October of 2020. It makes no sense. I've had no access to my phone for a couple of days now. Please fix this.

Need Help? Let's chat.