cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic monthly payment

Taty
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

How can I make Public Mobile payments every month automatically?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Yummy_0-1666127557590.png

Enable pre-authorized Payments.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

A key piece of understanding just touched on above is that this place is a 30 day plan. Not monthly. So you've received the instructions for setting up the automatic payment. That will happen every 30 days.

It also sometimes fails. Maybe that's what happened to you just recently.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Taty 

Go Iinto your self serve account and add your credit or debit/credit card under the payments section "manage my card" or "sign up for pre-authorized payment" (not sure what it says with no card on file?) Add your card details and save. Payments will be taken every 30 days. You may want to top up manually after you add your card just to ensure your card works. Your next renewal will come out of your available funds and after that it will charge your card upon renewal. Make sure you clear your browser, cache, cookies before logging in to add your payment card.

@Taty wrote:

How can I make Public Mobile payments every month automatically?

If you're a new customer, you're already on the automatic payment system.  Public Mobile enables that option for all new customers.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Taty   Log into your self serve account and select the Payments option from the left hand side of page, then Manage My Payments Method and add your payment card and enable (toggle) pre-authorized payments option.  PM accepts Visa Debit/MC or MC, Visa or Amex.

Need Help? Let's chat.