cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I can't log into my account? Getting this all the time

fsm7268
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Page ExpiredThe page you are trying to access is no longer available.

Does this happen to anyone else?
5 REPLIES 5

Biteme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yep! That's why I don't bother cleaning up my cache anymore. 

Biteme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Public mobile is a messed-up place for a selected group. i.e. If you like torture. Having said that, I had the same problem while my phone was lost. No need to tell you I was panicking. I find that if I use a different browser it worked. This week, I am experiencing the same problem. The error message is not consistent either. Sometimes I am told it is my email address, sometimes my password, sometimes it is something about "the address being too long???? I have no idea what that means. 

Since the is no service and you should not hold your breathe, try a new browser. Good luck

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@fsm7268 

I have found that using mobile for access is more problematic than desktop. Even after clearing all cache and cookies on mobile and open incognito tab, I still get that messaging. 

however, when using a desktop, web-based browser, I frequently have much better luck.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@fsm7268 hi yes it is one of the many issues with this site, to fix it clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser in secret or incognito mode, reboot your device and try to log in again 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@fsm7268 

Try clearing your browser. Reboot your device and login using secret/incognito mode. Chrome or Microsoft Edge tend to work best.

Need Help? Let's chat.