cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto payment taken on an account that was never fully activated.

Bonn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What to do when CS Agent is useless. I tried to activate a SIM card but was unable and after a very long "conversation" was able to get a full refund, however a month later I noticed a monthly charge was taken for an account that was never active and was never able to use as eversafe was never able to send confirmation to a non working number. CSAGENT has been totally useless at this point, should i be dealing with the credit card company? I have 2 other active phones with PM and fear will lose them all.

5 REPLIES 5

No they won't. You gotta do what you gotta do!

Bonn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Credit card had no problem dealing with PM once I forwarded copies of conversations with agents.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Bonn I would encourage you to continue to work with agents. It's always best. If after you have tried everything,  and still getting nowhere,  then seek other alternative. 

I have never had issues but I hear that contacting the credit company is the last resort as far as the 'Telus banner' is concerned. PM is under them.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Only the agent with PM can helps to resolve account problem

but you said you got a full rfund, but you find out PM still taken money out?  Sorry, you don't like it but still need to work with PM, please message them here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And yes, do not try to reverse the payment with credit card, if you reversed the wrong one, the other lines will not work

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Bonn  Have you tried rebooting the phone yet ? And are you trying to port number over or pick new number ? Also is this physical sim or eSIM ?

Need Help? Let's chat.