cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto pay

Danielmagdalena
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The payment failed. There is money on the credit card now but I can not make a payment at public Mobile. I have contacted the credit card office and it should work. I have tried to connect with SIMon but it doesn't allow me to.

So I need your help as soon as possible. I need my plan running. Please!?

Thanks in advance. Daniel 

20 REPLIES 20

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Danielmagdalena wrote:

The payment failed. There is money on the credit card now but I can not make a payment at public Mobile. I have contacted the credit card office and it should work. I have tried to connect with SIMon but it doesn't allow me to.

Thanks in advance. Daniel 

There you go @Danielmagdalena , @CS_Agent will be helping you hopefully SOON once you submit a message to them ...if you have not already.

Contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

Since you are saying you need your "plan running", I am assuming you have no services.

But, if you DO have all your services working and just see messages on your account due to being your renewal date today, then you can ignore these messages if you are on Autopay or have enough funds to cover the cost of your plan.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there.

Really sorry to know about the issues with the card, we kindly invite you to send us a private message and our moderators team will be happy to help.

Public Mobile team.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Danielmagdalena 

Oh dear....you don't have any other services with with telus? 

The following is a list of retailers that offer pm vouchers that are immediately valid upon purchase.

1. London Drugs
  2. Shell Stations
  3. 7/11
  4. SDM
  5. TMS
  6. RCSS
  7. Circle K
  8. Wal-Mart

More member contributed info on pm vouchers with real examples of vouchers can be found here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#M343905

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, phone #, email  and 4 digit account #.

Danielmagdalena

No, but I might just try to sell it. Hope someone could use it and refund me the money. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Danielmagdalena : So you otherwise don't have a use for it? Then yeah ouch.

Danielmagdalena

Yes I bought a $100 voucher but for Telus. I thought that would work too because I runs true Telus. But I guess not... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Danielmagdalena : So I gulped with that reply above about the $100...you didn't buy that for here did you? My impression was that you had it for other purposes and just wondered if you could use it here.

Edit: So back to the first reply...try recharge.com. Then fiddle around with figuring out the payment card. At least then you'd have services back.

Danielmagdalena

I can't chat with them it says "oopps this service is temporarily unavailable"

Danielmagdalena

How fast do they reply back? Because I tried a few times already and nothing works. I think it's locked now. Can't do nothing... 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Danielmagdalena 

Ouch, there goes $100.

Type in Create a Ticket on Chat or private message a CS_Agent to see the issue is with your CC payment.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Danielmagdalena 

No the telus voucher won't work. Is your payment card on file but being rejected for payment? If you have not tried more than 5 times then you can wait one hour and try again via self serve or 611 with your 4 digit account pin #. But you only get to attempts total by either method. More than 5 attempts will trigger a fraud lock that can only be removed by a CSA. If you contact customer support you may luck out and get some late night service if they see you are online.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Danielmagdalena

Shoot that Telus voucher doesn't work. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

No it has to be Public Mobile. You could try it for curiosity. When you do make these attempts with either payment card or voucher and it doesn't work then make one more attempt and if still a problem then wait an hour and try only another couple times. If you have made many attempts with the payment card then it might have locked you out for fraud protection.

Danielmagdalena

Yes I tried that to but it doesn't allow me to make a payment at all with that credit card. 

Danielmagdalena

I bought a $100 voucher for Telus today would that work also or does it have to be public Mobile? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Danielmagdalena : I agree with the voucher idea mentioned earlier. There's also the instant top-up method in some stores.

If you know your 4 digit PIN then can you try the 611 service and make a payment from that registered payment card.

Danielmagdalena

No it doesn't want to let me use my credit card. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Danielmagdalena : At what point did it not work? Can you choose the Other option in the Payment type drop down box and get your balance up to your plan cost.

Edit: lol

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Danielmagdalena   Did you try to make a manual payment? 

Go to Payment Tab, One Time Payment, then choose "Other (Enter the desired amount)" from the option and manually enter the plan amount and try to submit payment that way and see if it works. 

If the payment goes through successfully, click on the button "Reactivate current plan" if there is one, then logoff from My Account and reboot the phone

@Danielmagdalena wrote:

The absolute fastest way to get your service working would be to purchase a voucher from a store or from recharge.com (this would cost slightly more).  After your service is working again, then you could figure out the payment issue so that it goes through for the next renewal.

Need Help? Let's chat.