cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

sahiya
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I have the lowest plan but I believe voicemail is still part of it? Why is it not working

4 REPLIES 4

Are you new PM customer?

Voice mail requires set up before first use and it Has to be done from cell phone and not calling mail box from other phone. It might use your minutes ($15 plan) but that is the way to do.

Every PM plan has voice mail.mailbox.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I had replied to this thread in the lounge. I guess this place really hates posts with phone numbers in it because where is my post.

@sahiya : Do callers (or you) get to your voicemail when your number is called? Does pressing and holding 1 on the dialer not work? If you use one of those numbers in the list linked above can you get to your voicemail?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sahiya if still having issues after trying above, sometimes a Reset of your device's Network Settings can get glitchy things corrected. So try that.

Also, you can add one of the Voicemail Access numbers, found in below link, as a contact in your phone; then use it to call your voicemail. 

Voicemail Access Numbers:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Using-Your-Service/Updated-list-of-Voicemail-Access-N...

Need Help? Let's chat.