cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto deposit not working

Olilee2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have auto deposit set up but every month it took my money from my credit card but never applied to the account. It leaves a credit on the subscription and I had to login to release the credit back to the account in order for me to continue to get the service. Any idea how to fix this? 

5 REPLIES 5

Olilee2023

It has been enabled. It just the available funds remain there but never applied to the account. I have to login to release the available fund to my account. You t didn’t do this automatically for me every month. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Olilee2023 

Did you check in the Payment section if the Subscribe button is enabled. If not, enable it by sliding in on.

@Olilee2023 Can you post a screenshot of your payment history from the Public Mobile account? What you're describing isn't how it works, but if we can see the payment history maybe we can help piece it together. Just make sure you don't include any personal information, as this is a public forum and we are just customers.

Olilee2023

I didn’t mean auto deposit. It charged my credit card every month but the money is showing as credit from my subscription. I had to release that fund to the account in order for my service to continue. It doesn’t automatically move that credit to my account. I think it is a system issue. Hope the customer service team can fix this for me. 

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Very confusing...

You set up autopay and PM will charge your credit card when bill is due. There is no such thing as 'auto deposit' nor you have to 'release' funds to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.