cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto-pay doesn't work, and plan did not renew?

missmanman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have been using auto-pay and there was no problem with continuing the service.  Today I received a text message saying " Your plan did not renew because we did not receive your payment.  To resume your service make a payment at..."

I logged into my account and it says my services are on hold, subscription expiration date is today June 8.  I had to click pay now and continue to my service.  However, my cycle/payment date last month was the 9th, now I am cut short for one day, my cycle starts on the 8th now.

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

Maurice1962
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

just had the same issue,,, except  they did take the money out of my bank account on autopay,, and i had to pay AGAIN to get my phone to work on the website???

opened a ticket a few hours ago,,   but no reply 

Devincurran

I have this issue every month. this company is trash

@missmanman wrote:

It's strange because my mom has the same plan same cycle date as me, and she did not receive any message and her service was not on hold.  My credit card did not expire.  I don't see the option of auto payment, but it was already set as auto pay before..

@missmanman 

By chance, is your credit card also paying for your mother's account also.  Sometimes if multiple credit card charges from Public mobile happen on same day, it may trigger a fraud alert, which stops payment.  

The "autopay" has been reworded to "subscription". 

On the website, in the payment section in My account. if you are subscribed, then you have autopay/preauthorized payment turned on. 

Dunkman_0-1696865239828.png

The only thing I can say is if it's set to auto pay now, see what happens in 30 days. If it does it again, then create a ticket.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1717871028748.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

missmanman

It's strange because my mom has the same plan same cycle date as me, and she did not receive any message and her service was not on hold.  My credit card did not expire.  I don't see the option of auto payment, but it was already set as auto pay before..

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hello @missmanman 

Cycles are 30 days and 90 days. Does not go by date on a calendar.. as in 9th of every month. 

Did your credit card expire? If not, not sure why that would happen. If you look at your auto payment, is the auto payment turned on?

Need Help? Let's chat.