cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App IPHONE6

AnneMarie1111
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Subscribed to a plan and I cannot download the App on my Iphone6. I had to pay BEFORE activation. How do I get reimbursed by Public Mobile? 

8 REPLIES 8

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AnneMarie1111 - No, you just have to enter the 19ish digit SIM card on their phone, then get a new phone number or port your phone number over, then your done activating and insert your PM SIM into your phone.

Also reply YES from the SMS that your old provider will say.

And then manage your account at https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca 

AnneMarie1111

My sim card needs to be in my friend's phone to activate the account?

AnneMarie1111

The sim card needs to be in my friend's phone to activate my account?

@AnneMarie1111 wrote:

You mean that I can borrow a phone from a friend that supports the app and I could activate mine that does not support it?

Yes.  The app doesn't need to be on a device to use the phone.  The app only needs to be used to finish activating your account.

AnneMarie1111

You mean that I can borrow a phone from a friend that supports the app and I could activate mine that does not support it?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@AnneMarie1111 

got any friends or family with a smartphone ? Have them download the app and then you can activate a PM acct. Friend can delete app later if they want to.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@AnneMarie1111 - You will need the Public Mobile app, you can ask a friend to temporarily use their phone to activate as you will need an iPhone 6S and above to download the app as it is required to get iOS 13+

You can get a refund here:

Submit a ticket via Chatbot:

⚠️ Public Mobile is Experiencing longer support wait times currently! Do Not Reply back to CS_Agent after submitting your ticket unless you solved it! Click here to bring up the Article!   ⚠️  

fixin1_0-1716847571757.png

If you just want it quick and easy, here it is:

⬇️  Click the link for an Agent * ⬇️

https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/xYpc_I

If the link above doesn’t work correctly OR you don’t have access to Log In, please go here to create a ticket to CS_Agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

* - CS_Agent will typically get back to you within 48 hours. They work 7 days a week from 9 AM to 10 PM EST.  You will be required to login to your Public Mobile Community Account to contact CS_Agent. Once you are finished making the ticket with CS_Agent, please ensure that you monitor for one of the agents responding back to you because they may notify you asking for some information via Private Message, in your community mailbox by clicking this link here: Mailbox

@AnneMarie1111 wrote:

Subscribed to a plan and I cannot download the App on my Iphone6. I had to pay BEFORE activation. How do I get reimbursed by Public Mobile? 

You'll need to borrow a device that can use the app to complete your activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.