cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anywhere I can check what my new plan will be on next payment date?

GKPublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all!

I know somebody here will know if this is possible.  I’m wondering if there’s anywhere on the app I can see what my plan will change to on my next renewal date.  I am switching to a 5G plan on renewal, but I don’t remember the exact details.  I anticipated this problem and actually took a screenshot, but unfortunately only had the cost on screen at the time.

Thanks in advance!

6 REPLIES 6

Michelle_L40
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You must be on the Web Browser. 
Once logged in, on the top menu drop down, click Payments. 
Then scroll down to the section Upcoming Payments. There you will see your next Subscribed Plan and payment date. 

GKPublic
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks everyone ( @dust2dust@BKNS27@will13am@hTideGnow )

I did end up finding the pertinent details when I went into payments to change my credit card.  Thank you for all your responses!

GKPublic_0-1700512545060.png

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@GKPublic 

On the app, the Overview>Current Subscription Cycle will show the end of your cycle date (12:00 midnight EST) and when if change subscription. It will show up when your new cycle starts in Subscription & Add-on.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you don't see it on the payment screen then there isn't one. Do you have a balance in your account? Are you on dollar rewards, not points? If points then will you convert them into your account balance?

Adding - Nope. I tried a plan change. The plan change amount and any rewards does show up in the payments screen for what it now knows as the Upcoming Payment.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@GKPublic , any of the subscriptions and add-on tab or payments tab should give you an idea on renewals.  

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @GKPublic 

on the app, brong up the menu, go to Subscription & addons, then click Change Subscription and it should show your pending/scheduled plan change 

if you cannot find on the app, use the browser, Chage Subscription link is on top right of overview page

Need Help? Let's chat.