cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to get a refund?

Fast_J
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

3 weeks and counting and no SIM card. I'm also getting 404 errors when trying to create a support ticket. At this point I'd just like to wash my hands of Public Mobile. Is there anyway to get refund on my initial payment?

7 REPLIES 7

Fast_J

Yes that works too. Mobile Klinik carry them. They confirmed stock over the phone at the very moment the mailman delivered my SIM card. 😂

hi @Fast_J 

there is actually another option to pickup the sim from Telus or Koodo stores close by, people can choose this for faster turnaround

So, you finally activate the account?

@Fast_J  Totally agree with you and remember to use the app to activate  not website and the plan will start once you activate 

Fast_J

I received the SIM in the mail today, 23 days after placing the order. My advice going forward is order the SIM from Amazon. Same price, 2 day shipping and tracking information.

Thanks to all that replied!

ulearn

@Fast_J If you live in the Lower Mainland (BC), I be more than happy to give you a new, unused SIM card for free. I got a few extra ones, in hopes to getting people to sign up. But, I would rather give it away for FREE. I can even mail it too as well.I would put it in an envelope, and mail you one right now. Just send me a DM, and I will drop it in the mail box for you as well! 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Fast_J  

send a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Fast_J sim card purchase usually no refund.  But, still submit a ticket with PM agent and the might suggest you to buy from Telus or Koodo store around you and they will pay you back the extra costs

please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  

Need Help? Let's chat.