cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amount Due

imateachertoo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I've noticed that the Amount Due at next payment date, on the overview screen has been changed since my last payment (3 months ago, since I'm on the 3 month plan) and it no longer says how much is due on my next payment date. It only says what the current balance of funds is on the account. When I try to go to the plan details tab it says that there is an error and go back to overview screen.

While I know that I am on the grandfathered $90 - 3 month plan and have just activated autopay as my next payment option, which should take care of everything...  it would be nice to have the Amount Due at next payment date (argueably one of the more important things on a My Account page) in an easily accesible and visible area... 

Just my two cents.... Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@K_GL yes

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

K_GL
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is amount due mean how much for next 90 day?

Two classes:

a) Legacy customers joined before Jan 27/15 inelligible for Rewards but have call centre support

b) Grandfathered joined after Jan 27/15 elligible for Rewards

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@NDesai  do grandfathered plans get rewards?  I am not sure of all the plans that were offered for Legacy or Pioneer so not sure if there was a 3 month plan that wouldn't qualify for rewards

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Seems like a glitch right now. Check it later...

You can always go to My Rewards to see exact amount due after subtracting rewards and available funds. 

EDIT: its normal now.

Need Help? Let's chat.