cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I eligible for a credit?

Mazurek
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys I’m hoping to gain a little more information about possibly receiving a credit for an add-on that I processed and completed however did not use and found out a couple hours later that I clicked in fact the wrong add on which wasn’t the one that I needed.

Basically I am located in Canada and needed to make some phone calls to the US so I went on my ad on page and clicked the $8 day US unlimited talk however after further research I found out that I had in fact added the wrong “add-on”, which then I went and purchased the $15 / 1000 minutes.

So I’m just wondering if by chance I am eligible for a credit on the initial purchase or is the $8 original add-on just a cost I have to eat? 

Thanks for everyone’s time and I hope to hear back soon. Cheers

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Only one way to solve your issue , explanation to customer service by Moderator Team

and the are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

you Have To Submit a Ticket To Customer Service by Moderator Team,

Here’s how to contact customer service by Moderator Team,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click HERE to get started.
  • or you can send a private message to Moderator Team  by Click HERE
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,
  • explanation to them nice Team and nice service.

Good Luck

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Mazurek wrote:

Hey guys I’m hoping to gain a little more information about possibly receiving a credit for an add-on that I processed and completed however did not use and found out a couple hours later that I clicked in fact the wrong add on which wasn’t the one that I needed.

Basically I am located in Canada and needed to make some phone calls to the US so I went on my ad on page and clicked the $8 day US unlimited talk however after further research I found out that I had in fact added the wrong “add-on”, which then I went and purchased the $15 / 1000 minutes.

So I’m just wondering if by chance I am eligible for a credit on the initial purchase or is the $8 original add-on just a cost I have to eat? 

Thanks for everyone’s time and I hope to hear back soon. Cheers

@Mazurek explain your mistake and request nicely. Hopefully, they can add the funds to your balance as  a credit.

Put in a ticket through SIMon Bot (usually faster method to get in contact with the Public Mobile Moderators) by clicking on the bottom, right chat bubble.
OR
Private message the moderators here (slower method): https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Mazurek 

The moderators understand honest mistakes. Contact them and explain and they will credit your account balance and remove the roaming add on.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

It is possible.  Mods are very nice and reasonable.  There is a great chance they will do something. 

Open a ticket with them and explain.  I think we saw success before in similar situation

Need Help? Let's chat.