cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Almost done with PM

ilikepubmobile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is it just me or has internet become slower than dial up? Today...cant dial out or receive calls. Yes, device is good. Acct in good standing. Reboot. Reset. Toggle airplane mode. Removed SIM. Blah blah...spent 20 mins verification process and created ticket and stuck indoors connected to wifi to use my phone. Im done here

11 REPLIES 11

Good luck with a switch, hope you find what you are looking for and it is more functional for you!

ilikepubmobile

Thank you all for your help. I was told my walls and sorroundings at home are self constructing a barrier thus the no signal when i go home. Says not on network and emergency calls only. It was a nice few years with pm but im not moving out for reception or buying another phone. All the best!

@Nootkadon 

did you schedule a plan change on renewal date and was the plan just renewed?

For the ticket,  how long have you submitted the ticket?  If it has been over 4 hours, maybe message them again for a status update

Nootkadon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having the same issues and have spoken to someone else in my area experiencing similar problems. We have both submitted tickets, but no response as yet from PM.

@ilikepubmobile 

You have created a ticket yesterday; did you check your Community inbox anyone reply to you at all?

If still no one reply yet, message them again for an update:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply you there

ilikepubmobile

thanks but my issue is still the same

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Have you checked the telus map in your area?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I can tell you it’s not the service. I’m having no issues and can stream video easily. Check your location and signal strength. Maybe there is interference from somewhere?

Have you tried a speed check website or app?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

ha ha...you are showing your age...dial up with a US Robotic Modem????

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@ilikepubmobile it could be just a one time/one day issue

you made any plan change lately on renewal day?  many were caught in some system glitch

If no plan change made recently,  maybe just network trouble in your area?  Try your phone in another area.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you possibly do a plan change recently? Is this a signal reception issue? Do you have bars? You could try changing network mode down to 3G and see if things work any better for reception.

Need Help? Let's chat.